We are assuming spring will show up someday here in Ohio. And with spring comes spring cleaning. And while we clean up the home office, and get rid of the random stuff laying around taking up space, we also start thinking about the rest of this year and the future. Fresh starts, new beginnings.
We’re going to make a push this year to work directly with more brands. Any time we can focus on brand, and solving marketing challenges by directly partnering with them, it’s going to be more effective, creative and engaging.
We have over two decades of working with brands, from large ones with fancy websites and in thousands of doors to small ones that barely have two dimes to rub together. It’s about making connections. It’s about writing your brand story and communicating that to the world in tangible, meaningful ways.
That’s what we do for you.
You are people, your customers are people. We connect people.
My touchy feely take may not be enough to prompt you to pick up the phone, so here are some service details. We like to truly partner with your brand so that we can understand how you operate, what your goals are (or help you craft those goals), and understand your brand and customers. Then we work with you to create meaningful connections, wherever the world interacts (or should interact) with your brand.
So, there’s nothing proprietary about creatively solving problems, or seizing opportunities if you’re hard core “glass is half full” kinda person. Thinking about this I’m going to frame up what we do in this list below. But every brand and situation is unique; this is the toolbox we have at our disposal, and kinda the order we work in:
- relationship building – understanding your business, brand, challenges
- research – trends, marketplace, materials, society, shopper mindset, culture
- strategy – goals, ideation, role-play, finances, sourcing, foundation building
- framing – articulating challenges, inspiration, reference,
- concept – play, mock-up, long walks on the beach
- design – visualization, human factors, ergonomics, user experience, wrestling
- making – sourcing, pricing, specifications, engineering, programming
- execution – construction, events, going live, maintenance
- relationship building – identifying and understanding new opportunities
Straight up, these are the skills we bring:
- strategy – design, marketing, in-store, online
- graphic design – packaging, signage, web, environment
- industrial design – retail, product, human factors, ergonomics, packaging
- interior design – space planning, retail, some commercial and hospitality
- UX (user experience) – web, interactive, retail
- digital – web, SEO, digital marketing strategy, social media
- interactive – kiosk design, event planning, in-store digital strategy
- editorial – copywriting, social media, editing
- support – creative capacity, sales support, sourcing
Services are services, and process is process. We try to keep it simple. We want this to be fun. We’d love it if we can meet with your brand team to find out how we’d approach connecting your brand to the world and see if we’d be a great fit. You can call me at (330) 858-8926 and let’s discuss. Thanks.
Now if we could just get spring to show up…
visit us at http://www.chrisweiganddesign.com.